There was a time in my life when I thought I might not ever get married, let alone have a baby. As many of you know Ben and I were married in January. It has been the best almost year of my whole life. I could not have found anyone better for me, or just anyone better in every single way! And now we are going to have a baby!!! I am so excited I can't stand it. The emotions that flow through a women when she first finds out she is pregnant is indescribable. From
the second I knew I was pregnant, I started worrying about this little dude!
I found out I was pregnant at about 5 weeks. I called the doctor and they set me up for an appointment for when I was 7 weeks....my birthday!! I will never forget the awesome experience we had seeing this little sesame size blob have a heart beat?! AMAZING! Here are some pics.


A little 4-D pic of baby blob!


The heartbeat! :)
11 Weeks!
I am seeing Dr. Davis at the circle of life womens center in Ogden. He was the one that delivered my cute nephew Eli. He told us that at every visit we would have an ultrasound. Sweet!
13 weeks!
So, I signed up for this new mom's research study, where they test and do research for pre-term labor and preclampsia. My first visit was at 13 weeks. My husband and I talked about waiting to know the sex of the baby when we go to the next appointment together. The testing is done at McKay Dee in Ogden. That morning I was feeling particularly gross and wanted to vomit just because I was awake! I had to
be at the hospital at 8:30 a.m. The first thing they did was do an ultrasound....and this is what I saw...

A boy! If you turn your head and look close...you can see that this little guy is a boy!
I knew when I saw it, she didn't even have to tell me! I felt so bad Ben was not there. :(
A little foot!!
He decided to stretch during the ultrasound.
Last but not least...a side profile of our tiny baby boy!
15 Weeks!
This was the visit where Ben finally got to see our baby boy!
The next time we go to the doctor it will be the big 20 week visit! So excited!! :)
So FREAKING excited Mand and Ben!!! Can't wait to meet your little dude :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so flippin excited I could squish you! HOORAY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linds! I can't wait to meet him too!
ReplyDeleteBri-you are so freakin funny!