Thursday, May 10, 2012

35 weeks

Well, we are officially on the down hill slope! We are now going every week to see our Doctor, and the baby is getting bigger and filling out!  :) I am starting to really feel the "nesting" kick in.  Also, a tiny bit of anxiety.....mostly because I feel like I need to do one last BIG thing before we have a child, like skydiving or a road trip, or eating a supersize french fry from Mcdonalds or something!  Don't get me wrong, Ben and I are definitely ready to  have children.  We have experienced life and are ready to get this party started!  The visits to our doctor are getting shorter and shorter.  All he looks for is the size of his head and body, and thigh bone.  I want to see my little man!  I guess we have been very lucky to see him every visit on the ultrasound.  Here are some recent photos of munchkin.  I think he looks like Nacho Libre in one of the photos:
 "Nacho"


We've also gone to almost all of our birthing classes.  Ben did try on the sympathy belly....he wouldn't let me take pictures, but it was funny!  He said "oh, this isn't that bad."  I said well your not being constantly kicked in the bladder and RIBS!  The nurse just laughed when he said it, but I got a little offended!  :)  These classes have been really great for Ben, but I think they have made me a little paranoid about all the things that could go wrong.  I just need to trust that everything will go great!

I'm just entering into the 9th month, and I'm ready to see this little man!  We can't wait to see what he looks like!  :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! A positive attitude really helps. You are going to have a great birth expirience.
    P.s. I don't know if are interested at all but you can see my latest hypnobirth (my 4th Child) on my blog. Don't worry, you don't see everything.;) just search hypnobirth and it should come up. Good luck with your little one!

    ReplyDelete